March 9 to 16, 2020.
Theme of the Week: Stances
- Congratulations to our March Student of the Month, Ethan.
- Next Demo Team practice is Friday March 13 at 5:30 PM, then Sunday March 15 at 10:00 AM.
- We still have 6 spots left for March Break Martial Arts Camp. Please register ASAP, as we will order the T-shirts Wednesday. The camp is open to all current Kitchener Kicks members, as well as their friends and family members, or anyone else who would like to join in the fun. Camp will be limited to the first 25 students registered. Registration form is at the front desk.
- NO noon hour classes next week due to March
- Speaking of camp, there is only 1 week of Summer Camp still available. Register for the regular week of Summer Camp, July 13 to 17, at front desk.
- ***CAMP ALERT***
- First week, July 6 to 10 is SOLD OUT
- Second week, July 13 to 17 has about a dozen spots left.
- Third week, July 20 to 24 is SOLD OUT !
- KarateMaynia XLIII is coming ! Our very own, World Class tournament event will happen Saturday May 2nd at the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium. We hope that EVERYONE in our Kitchener Kicks Martial Arts Family will get involved in the event in some way. Please see the attached KarateMaynia description to see how YOU can participate in our biggest event of the year. Listen in class all week for updates from Sigung as well.
- *Please Note* The volunteer sign-up list for KarateMaynia is now at the front desk.
- Next tournament of the year is Saturday March 14 in
London. Tournament flyer in the rack by the front desk.
- The CKKA Convention is coming to Toronto March 27 to 29. The CKKA is our parent organization, and the event includes a tournament, mini seminars or PODs, a banquet, and a special seminar by our leader Grand Master David Chong. Please see Sigung for more details. Last week to register on-line !
- If anyone is able to
volunteer as a scorekeeper for the CKKA tournament on Saturday March 28, please
- Tentative Grading Dates:
- March 22 Novice Kung Fu Noon
- May 31 Advanced Kung Fu Noon
- June 7 Novice Kung Fu Noon
- June 14 Intermediate Kung Fu Noon
- Rule of the Week: # 5 – Every
student and instructor will bow upon entering and leaving the training area.