Theme of the Week: Sequences & Combinations
- Congratulations to our March Student of the Month, Ethan.
- Next Demo Team practice is Friday March 6 at 5:30 PM, then
Sunday March 8 at 10:00 AM.
- Only 1 week left to sign up for March Break Martial Arts Camp. The camp will run from Monday March 16th to Friday March 20th from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm daily. Early drop off & late pick up are available. The camp is open to all current Kitchener Kicks members, as well as their friends and family members, or anyone else who would like to join in the fun. Camp will be limited to the first 25 students registered. Registration form is at the front desk.
- Speaking of camp, there are only 2 weeks of Summer Camp still available. You may register for the regular week of Summer Camp, July 13 to 17, at the front desk. Kick & Climb Camp weeks must register on-line at Grand River Rocks.
- **CAMP ALERT*** First week, July 6 to 10 is SOLD OUT ! Second week, July 13 to 17, has 15 spots left. Third week, July 20 to 24 has 5 spots left.
- KarateMaynia XLIII is coming ! Our very own, World Class
tournament event will happen Saturday May 2nd at the Kitchener
Memorial Auditorium. We hope that EVERYONE in our Kitchener Kicks Martial Arts
Family will get involved in the event in some way. Please see the attached
KarateMaynia description, and listen in class for updates from Sigung.
- Next tournament of the year is Saturday March 14 in London.
Tournament flyer in the rack by the front desk.
- Congratulations to Austin Eltherington for winning gold at
the Ontario Winter Games this past weekend !
- The CKKA Convention is coming to Toronto March 27 to 29. The CKKA is our parent organization, and the event includes a tournament, mini seminars or PODs, a banquet, and a special seminar by our leader Grand Master David Chong. Please talk to Sigung for more details.
- Tentative Grading Dates;
- March 22 Novice Kung Fu Noon
- May 31 Advanced Kung Fu Noon
- June 7 Novice Kung Fu Noon
- June 14 Intermediate Kung Fu Noon
- TBA Karate
- Rule of the Week: # 5 – Every student and instructor will bow upon
entering and leaving the training area.